I've put some thought into what new items I need for training and racing in an Ironman Distance event. My current aluminum framed Quintana Roo Kilo is a great bike, but it's 1) a bit heavy and 2) you feel every bump in the road with it. I need to sell it on Ebay or locally and get a new bike.
After much research, I think I'm getting a Cervelo P2C due to its popularity and reliability. At the last Kona World Championships, a huge majority of racers had a Cervelo bike there and people just rave about it. My only dilemma is whether to get a 2009 model with Dura Ace and a slightly bad paint job, or the new 2010 model with a sexy paint job and Ultegra components, which are just as good, but heavier and less durable etc than Dura Ace bike components.
I'm also thinking about trying out the Newton running shoes for a change in speed.
I also need some more cold weather running gear as I really don't have that much.
Lots of expenses, lots to do.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment