Thursday, October 29, 2009
Sir Isaac
I wanted to get faster on my run, so I looked at the new Sir Isaac Newton's to change my technique a little bit. They are the second generation of Newton's that are a neutral running shoe that bridge the Original "Big Plugs" type with your old training running shoe. So I went to the great Ebay and found a pair for $56 plus shipping and snatched it up with AuctionSniper. Supposedly you're supposed to start out slowly, like just a mile or two to get used to the shoes, and your body has to adjust to the new form. Went for a 3 mile run last night with Millie the dog and they are a little different than my trainer, but definitely a little more forefoot striking than my old standby, the Asica Kayano. Today I'm feeling strange soreness in random places...so weird. We'll see if these things make me faster or are just a gimmick. More miles in them to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment