Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Bike

I just got back from picking up my new Triathlon bike at Inside Out Sports in Cary, NC.

I received a great end of the year close out price for a 2009 Cervelo P2 Carbon with 7900 Dura Ace. It's light and flexible and beautiful. I can't wait to fine tune it down and ride it all over the state.  I bought some kevlar tires for it so I can train with heavier tires and not fear punctures so much on those long rides. Now I just need to get a hydration system that fits behind the saddle, preferably the new ISM Quick Draw system.



The fit is good, I need to get used to a more 90 degree lean, and maybe reverse out the arm rest pads or slam the saddle back more, but being used to the saddle already is a good thing since I brought my own Adamo saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment